Saturday, February 18, 2017

Standing Rock

My thoughts and prayers are with the Water Defenders at Standing Rock. Also with the people below the dam at Oroville in California. The rain is coming down. Amazing that the reservoirs are mostly full now in Northern California, after years of drought. I pray that everyone is safe. Fukushima's reactors are now sites of uncontrolled fision, burning into the ground. What happens when those burns hit water? In the meantime, whales are dying in Hawaii. Rotting carcasses. Probably from radioactivity in our oceans.

My thoughts are slipping and sliding. How many concerns can you have? And I haven't even touched on Trump and his disastrous appointees.

Well, it's time for bed. I will sleep and perchance dream. And let everything rest in the hands of God. I let it all go.

No comments: